Flush Fit Windows
Especially designed to complement heritage style properties, the Optima flush casement window from Profile 22 offers exceptional energy efficiency without compromise to looks, courtesy of the innovative “Aeroframe” thermal wall technology and its striking deep bevelled appearance.
The special design of the flush casement is also ideal for modern apartment buildings and overcomes the issues with the traditional casement style window, when a more ‘flush’ appearance is needed. The flush casement provides the perfect solution when a “period” appearance is required to recreate the look of a traditional timber window. The exceptional energy efficiency performance of this window works at the same time to lower heating bills. The innovative design incorporates “Aeroframe” and five chambers in all profiles and on top of this can be fitted with triple seals to maximise thermal performance.
- Triple seal for improved weather resistance and achieves WER A+ rating
- Maximum opening size of 900mm wide to 1600mm high to allow flexible design
- Overcomes design issues with traditional casement windows
- Includes 5-chambered and “aeroframe” technology
- Available in a range of dual colours.
- Deep-bevel for a striking appearance
- Recycled composite outer frame reinforcement
- Glazing options: 24, 28, 40 & 44mm
- Standard co-extruded gasket – optional 2nd & 3rd weather seal to aid thermal performance
- Variety of colours available
- Full suite of hardware & accessories
The flush casement window is a very popular choice when looking to replace draughty old timber windows with secure, modern and energy-saving PVC-U windows.
Click here to download the Flush Casement Brochure